This is how you can find the right size
Silver25® / Silverwave® helps you find the right size. It is as simple as that. Just take the measurements as described below and work out your size acc. to the tables.
The sizing of the textiles is normal. The fine ribbed quality of the fabric provides an ideal fit. Washing will bring your garments back into shape.
1. Chest girth: Measure at the highest point above the chest and the shoulder blades
2. Waist girth: Measure at the slimmest point of the waist
3. Hip measurement: Take the hip measure at the widest point above the bottom
4. Leg length: Measure from the waist down to the end of the hem
5. Head circumference: Measure your head circumference around your forehead
6. Hand length: Measure from where the ball of thumb starts up to the tip of the middle finger
All measures are given in cm, other measures on request.